is this possable to make in Starmade currently?

Reaction score
    No reason for it not to be. You just need some epic logic setups for it to walk and deploy lasers to step on places, and a bit of skill with rounded shapes, but other than that, it's pretty straightforwards. See shape, copy shape. Add logic-al functionality if you want moving legs, add thrusters if not. You should try to do it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    No reason for it not to be. You just need some epic logic setups for it to walk and deploy lasers to step on places, and a bit of skill with rounded shapes, but other than that, it's pretty straightforwards. See shape, copy shape. Add logic-al functionality if you want moving legs, add thrusters if not. You should try to do it.
    i can't remake something like that..il having a hard time making an auto-shipyard so i can play Starmade like an rts!

Calhoun

Part-time God
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Erm... Why do you want to play Starmade as an RTS?

sayerulz

Identifies as a T-34
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    In terms of the shape? Definitely, although you may find it hard to get both the shape and scale right.

In terms of actually having it walk? In theory, it is possible, but the lack of friction and the difficulty of making all of the logic means that it will not be practical at all. Still, I have seen functional walking machines.