Is there any way to stop my faction mates from grabbing my ships?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Not be in that faction? Ship theft is always going to be a problem in this game, all you can do is make sure that you don\'t make it easy to have your ship stolen.

Reaction score
    Way? How would it \"always\" be a problem? You literally could make an item that locks it to anyone but you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The solution here is pretty simple though: Don\'t join a faction you can\'t trust.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with Frosth, If you join a faction and someone in that faction then steals your ship, then you joined the wrong faction. If you really that worried about it, then have your own secret base somewhere that you can park your ships at when not using them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is just a limitation of the system right now. I\'m sure on down the road somewhere we\'ll have the ability to lock our ships from other people taking them. The system is already in place to do it quite easily. Don\'t forget we\'re in an alpha.

Reaction score
    Yeah I was just wondering if there was a system in place yet, as there are some convoluted controls I didn\'t know about - such as the big boxes in the advanced controls being usable for REMOVING stuff as well @_@

It would be really easy imo to put a \"player\" module on the faction ship imo.