Is there any other (harder) pirates than Isanths VI?

Reaction score
    Yeah there are, if you save your ships as blueprints in the catalogging system then they will some times you can find them as NPC ships (Pirates and tradeing guild) but its only happend to me acouple times its pretty rare.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    In all seriousness, I lovingly constructed a 500x150x150 Meter monstrosity, that is essentially 4 AMC (measuring 498Meters) and outfitted the rest of the space with missiles, shields, etc. And made the dingus mistake of exporting it into the cat. system. Did the prev. update, and wiped my universe in an attempt to fix it...

Lo and behold, the first sector I fly into, there she is. All 200k shields worth of death rays, missiles, and attitude.... being piloted by a bloody pirate.

I\'ve never run from a sector so fast in my life.

Reaction score
    Good thing I read this.... I have to go save my universe, as I have a multi billion dollar ship in my catalog that I cant even afford and just wanted to test the catalog....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It seems that the pirates only take ships that have a bobby AI build into them?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you can use the admin tab in the catalogue to set a ship as non-usable by the npc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Make new ships and save them as blueprints, there\'s a pretty big chance pirates and the Trading Guild will use them against you.