Is there a way to re-align the ship core on a fully built ship

Reaction score
    I have tried to use SMedit and some "work arounds" but keep failing. Is there a proper work around for SMedit, have tried uploading in single player to an older version then tried using SMedit there, but keep getting the same unhandled exception. Or is there another way/program I can use for this. It will save me about 10 hours of work so that's why I'm asking first before I start making it from scratch again. Or if some one has a working SMedit if I can upload the BP to you and you do the 180 re align for me that would be a tremendous help as well.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    If the ship is already in blueprint form then smedit cannot change it. Really I would just copy paste. It's much easier than building from scratch.

Reaction score
    If your ship is to big, you can change the size of the adv. build mode box in the config file (StarMade -> server.cfg) if I remember correctly.

Reaction score
    i cant get it to work no matter what i try. I really need one ship converted from .schematic to starmade cos I was making it in minecraft first...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    i cant get it to work no matter what i try. I really need one ship converted from .schematic to starmade cos I was making it in minecraft first...

If you have Smedit up and running it can do that quite easily. If you can't get it working post up the schematic on here and I'll convert it for you. :)