Is there a command to spawn a specific asteroid type?

Reaction score
    I would like to spawn in a larmiar asteroid as a reward system for pirate/creation by players for the server.

I can't figure out if there is a way to do this and how.

Thanks in advance if you have the skillz.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    There's the "spawn_item" command ( /spawn_item larmiar 20), which would place 20 items of larmiar in front of you after using that command. I don't know if it would work for creating asteroids. There's also the "giveid" and "give" commands, that allow you to select which player recieves items, but it goes directly to their inventory.

Reaction score
    thanks, but im looking to have the asteroid respawn like they do and have the raws in it for mining.

thanks.

Reaction score
    Best soultion I can come up with is to export a sector with 1 Larmar asteroid in it (looking for one now) and export it to save for later import in to a blank sector in claimed faction territory as reward.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1422985330,1422983510][/DOUBLEPOST]scrub that. :( import of the exported sector didn't bring the asteroid.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Maybe you could make use of this command?
    • populate_sector
      • DESCRIPTION: WARNING: this will populate the sector. Use this as a reset after using /despawn_sector!
      • PARAMETERS: X(Integer), Y(Integer), Z(Integer)
      • EXAMPLE: /populate_sector 2 2 2
    Never used it myself, but I think the command should respawn asteroids in a sector? Maybe?