is there a command to put planets back together?

Reaction score
    another test gone very well but also a little wrong, millions cried out then went silent, this was one planet but now I have chunks of planet floating in the system. Is there a way to repair it without resting the server?
    test.jpg

Last edited:

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    No, I don't think there is, sadly. Best way to prevent this is to do regular backups.

Reaction score
    No, I don't think there is, sadly. Best way to prevent this is to do regular backups.
    after looking around at the commands that was kind of what I was afraid of, but I was hoping I missed something. Thank you for the reply. I will have to keep that in mind in the future.

Reactions: Mariux

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    This brings to mind a funny mental image of a guy putting down long pieces of scotch tape along the ground in the middle of a desert, as if holding entire pieces of the planet together with scotch tape. "If I only had just one more roll, we'd still have Australia!"

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I believe there's a "refresh sector" command. Don't know what it is, though. Use the /destroy_entity command to kill all the plates, then restart that sector to get the planet back.

Of course, if you've BUILT on the planet and want to save that, you're kind of screwed.

Reaction score
    I believe there's a "refresh sector" command. Don't know what it is, though. Use the /destroy_entity command to kill all the plates, then restart that sector to get the planet back.

Of course, if you've BUILT on the planet and want to save that, you're kind of screwed.
    I have now tried that but I could not find a refresh sector command just the repair sector command, problem is now that they are all spread out I am not sure which sector the planet was originally in. After I deleted the plates I tried repairing all the sectors in in middle of the group but it had no effect. Though it could be that I used it wrong. An Example of what I used is /repair_sector 6 8 5 then worked my way around that start point but it only said the sector where qued for repair. Does this sound right?

Last edited: