Is the SSA still a thing?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ok so as you might be able to see in my sig, I used to be part of the Starmade Shipwright's Alliance back in the Golden Age of the game, and I was wondering if it's still a thing or if it got disbanded.

Side note, if it is a thing still, or has been resurrected with the game's slow return from the grave, is there a discord? :D

=======
    Edit: Rip... My sig is borked :/ It used to display the SSA animated signature gif though.

Reactions: Celotown777
    Reaction score
    Honestly never heard of it, you should ask in the discord, if you haven‘t allready.

Otherwise, you can wait here for someone to anwer.

Now if you excuse me, you’ve awakened a new interest in me, I’ll be looking into it now.

Edit: i found absolutely nothing, could you give me a pointer? At the very least i’d like to see one of the SSA’s builds

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Honestly never heard of it, you should ask in the discord, if you haven‘t allready.

Now if you excuse me, you’ve awakened a new interest in me, I’ll be looking into it now.

Edit: i found absolutely nothing, could you give me a pointer? At the very least i’d like to see one of the SSA’s builds
    Unfortunately I don't have any SSA member build pics, but if you look up "starmade shipwrights alliance" on google it will show the original thread xD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!

Bit of an update, apparently it kinda blew up and then got just forgotten about and left to gather dust. I managed to get a hold of Crusade, who was one of the original founders, and got his permission to create a successor: The Federation of Shipwrights. Since you have your own shipyard, perhaps you'd be interested in First Wave membership? If so, the official invite link is discord.me/shipwrightsfed :D

Reaction score
    Right now i have a lot of stuff in my plate right now(exams and boring college stuff), but this is something i’ll definetly keep in mind!

Reactions: Kaelani Revyruun
    Reaction score
    Hey man i know I’ve been making you wait a while, but 2 weeks more and i swear I’ll accept by then, just gotta get my finals out of the way first.

Reaction score
    A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    A Leatherman knife is a multi-tool knife produced by the Leatherman company. Leatherman is a well-known brand that manufactures high-quality multitools. These tools include knives, pliers, screwdrivers, and other tools integrated into a single compact device.
    Uh... What does a multitool have to do with a community group created in the Golden Age of Starmade exactly?