Is it possible to get your username changed?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I'm wondering if I can get my website username changed. I've been trying to get rid of this name for a while now since it is really old and this is one of the last few sites I still have it like this.

The only reason I'm asking is because I have a few threads and stuff I'd like to keep access to editing and stuff without having to swap accounts and the like.

Reactions: Mariux

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    One thing I would like to point out to ya Eagle, is that forum name and registry names are identical. when your name gets changed, it gets changed on the registry, and changes here as a result.

If someone changes your registry name/ID, it would also change your uplink credentials, but won't updates whitelists. Means that you would have to get an admin to /unprotect your username on Raganrok if you wanted to continue playing there with that IGN.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    One thing I would like to point out to ya Eagle, is that forum name and registry names are identical. when your name gets changed, it gets changed on the registry, and changes here as a result.

If someone changes your registry name/ID, it would also change your uplink credentials, but won't updates whitelists. Means that you would have to get an admin to /unprotect your username on Raganrok if you wanted to continue playing there with that IGN.
    Ah, that is good to know, thank you.

Do you know where I can get my registry name changed? I plan to do so once my Laptop is out of the shop.