Invisible salvage beams(minor bug)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just updated starmade to V9 and i got this bug when im using the salvage cannons. the beams that come from the cannons is invisible and its pretty annoying when the cannons aren't centered to salvage stuff.

I have tried everying that i could posibly think of to get it working again for example: replacing the cannons,the core, restarting the game, other angles

Is this just me and my game that is bugged or is it the game overall.

I have heard that i could be something with glass but i have a basic ship with no glass and i still cant see it.

Reaction score
    I encountered this same bug as well. It has something to do with where you\'re camera angle is compared to the cannons. What I did to fix it was use mess around with placing cocpits in different spots on my ship. It seemed to work best when the cocpits were behind the very front of the salvage cannons. I hope this gets fixed in future versions cause it\'s very annoying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Im not able to see the beams also. Tried v8 also :(. Still the same problem. Gonna reinstall everything now....

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It did work yesterday when i tried the salvage cannons but when logged in later that day it didn\'t work but..

if i entered a other sector that loaded new asteroids and stuff then it worked. This is so wierd:S

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am quite sure this is what schema referrs to as the invisibug, showing your lazors invisibru, but they do deal dmg.