Invisible Pickup Points

Zylofan

Dirty Rper
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not sure what has happened but while playing in my single player game, all my pickup points have become invisible. they are still there and they are still working, they just have no indicators. I tried spawning in new ones, toggling old ones, and exiting the game and coming back in, being in ships of the same faction, being in ships with no faction, being in ships with and without docking beams, and all with no success.

Is there a hud option i toggled on accident somewhere? All other indicators like ships and planets are fine, just not rail pickup points.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Not sure what has happened but while playing in my single player game, all my pickup points have become invisible. they are still there and they are still working, they just have no indicators. I tried spawning in new ones, toggling old ones, and exiting the game and coming back in, being in ships of the same faction, being in ships with no faction, being in ships with and without docking beams, and all with no success.

Is there a hud option i toggled on accident somewhere? All other indicators like ships and planets are fine, just not rail pickup points.
    I believe that the indicator is turned off if the block is deactivated, try activating the block with a activation module. (also they only show if the rail docker is selected in a ship's hot bar.

DrTarDIS

Eldrich Timelord
    Reaction score
    To get pickup nav markers you must have a docker SELECTED IN HOTBAR; if pickup block is turned off they dun show or work.

Zylofan

Dirty Rper
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That would be the issue, i stopped bothering to put the docker in my hotbar while i was working, im an idiot.