International Space Station (ISS) V.2

Reaction score
    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a project ive started which will be the International Space Station. The project will be a the International Space Station (ship format so it can be uploaded) and will be a 3:1 scale replica. I have started the outer hull and i need some design improvements/ideas. As of now it is 603 meters wide and 63 meters tall! I would also love all the help i can get!!!!! I need a lot of help in making it! Thanks, and please reply if you have any ideas or want to help! Here are some pictures:
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]These are 2 of the Pictures. Look at the specs on the right in the pictures to see more about what I have so far. there is nothing inside and i need someone to help with that and exterior help too!!!!!

Reaction score
    You could try a dual layer thing for the solar panels -- black or blue hull blocks under glass might look good (I haven\'t tried it out for myself, so I can\'t say for sure). I\'d also try to stick to white hull instead of grey. Either way, I\'m looking forward to seeing how this turns out!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    looks more like a 6:1 scale if you ask me...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    It would look better if the sections were round (like the real iss). Try using this for help http://www.plotz.co.uk/plotz.php