Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    These are pretty good. You should post them for download.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greetings, this is my first shipyard post.

This is a picture of all the I.S.R. vessels, if this thread shows any interest I will post more pictures.

Those look great! The top right one and the bottom left one could use a little more detail on the yellow hull though. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see what you come up with next.

Captainredfox

Custom titles... neat
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Greetings, this is my first shipyard post.

This is a picture of all the I.S.R. vessels, if this thread shows any interest I will post more pictures.

Here is a ZIP with all the ships.

Top Left: Guppy, Shuttle Top Right: Super Freighter

Middle left: Bergloon (old miner) middle right: Sunspark mk2 (advanced miner)

Bottom left: Surveyor Bottom right: Mobile Shop/Station Transport

I made all of these a while ago but never published them because I was afraid they would be stolen. :(

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I made all of these a while ago but never published them because I was afraid they would be stolen. :(
    If you are worried about ships being stolen, uploading them is actually your best bet. If you have a comunity content page with your ships in it, it makes it much harder for anyone to steal them because you have proof that you built them.

also I just noticed the little tiny ship in the top left, it's so cute :)

Also if you are ever looking for a server, I own the NFD build server and it would be cool to build with you sometime.

Captainredfox

Custom titles... neat
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you are worried about ships being stolen, uploading them is actually your best bet. If you have a comunity content page with your ships in it, it makes it much harder for anyone to steal them because you have proof that you built them.

also I just noticed the little tiny ship in the top left, it's so cute :)

Also if you are ever looking for a server, I own the NFD build server and it would be cool to build with you sometime.

Yeah that does make sense, I might get on there sometime. I've been rather into Reassembly lately though

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Very impressive for a first post, Fox. You have a very well established style, it looks very industrial, which is something I absolutely love in a ship design. A very good heavy "terran" feel, like something that might actually be a space vessel. I give you an exorbitant amount of points.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not a fan of the yellow, but im a sucker for exposed structural beams and scaffolding.
    The overall build is pretty good as well, especially since you have resting points (les heavly detailed areas) to balance out the strong industrial details.
    Very nice!

Captainredfox

Custom titles... neat
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not a fan of the yellow, but im a sucker for exposed structural beams and scaffolding.
    The overall build is pretty good as well, especially since you have resting points (les heavly detailed areas) to balance out the strong industrial details.
    Very nice!
    Yeah, I don't really like yellow too much either; however I was trying to make them akin to construction machines so I tried yellow. Orange may have looked better but now that I set up a theme for the faction I figured I would stick with it.

Very impressive for a first post, Fox.
    Thank you for your compliments; however I have actually been playing for about 2 years, I haven't been on the forum much. :P

Last edited: