interior

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Sadly this kind of thing isn\'t being worked on right now... (If someone dares to say \"this is what custom blocks are for\" I\'ll probably kill them. YOU CAN\'T ADD NEW MODELS WITH CUSTOM BLOCKS.)

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I mean beds, halfblocks, seats, force fields \"walls,\" signs, etc.

Reaction score
    I think schema never will implement interior untill he founds a purpose for doing it. In a sense this game is very similar to minecraft as every block needs to have a purpose. Else the developer will not implement it.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Decorative blocks serve no purpose, but they are in this game... for the same reason that I\'d like to see this other stuff in game.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I mean beds, halfblocks, seats, force fields \"walls,\" signs, etc.

You can make forcefields by giving plex-doors a water texture. But then you don\'t have plex-doors anymore.

I would like decoratives to be something you can paint/put on another block. You could get decorative things with different properties: light beneath the decoration (if you put it on a plex-light), a decorative door, or wobbling textures (if you put it on liquids).

+ You have less clutter (white, grey, black and what else) in your hull shop category.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yeah we already have decorative useless blocks so I don\'t see why there would be opposition to adding more. As for minecraft I hate that \"Every Block MUST have a purpose\" stigma that it\'s gotten. It\'s a sandbox game and could really benefit from more decorative options. Also what purpose does paintings, flower pots, and item frames serve exactly?