Interior turrets not firing relative to barrel

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The hotfix apparently fixed a bug with turrets firing at odd angles. Unfotunately it hasnt seemed to work for me :/

My setup is as follows.

- single block can-can turret mounted facing outward broadside on the inside of the ship, constrained to the x axis only. However when fired left click, the weapon fires diagonally downwards. Right click the weapon fires as expected, straight relative to the barrel.

I've rebuilt the turret from scratch numerous times to no avail. (making especially sure the weapon computer was the right way)

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Yes the barrel is the right way, the weapon fires like it should if you right click. I've never need an enemy in range to fire properly before. If I was to enter my ship and left click with a canon, the shot would land where my cursor was. The same should happen here, however rather than the shot landing where it should be, it fires diagonally downwards a an angle I couldn't place computer or barrel if I tried.

Also last time I checked, barrel orientation didn't have anything to do with shot direction?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I can confirm this is occurring as well.

My experience is somewhat different, I have cannons firing straight but missiles firing at a 180 angle to the target. I thought initially my turret was bugged but I can confirm for me at least it is only occurring with missiles.