Interesting quirks with delay-only logic clocks

Reaction score
    So my slot machine that uses 3 prime number length delay-only clocks works great right up until the sector gets unloaded and then loaded back into memory. At that point, things go wonky.

Sometimes, I get a clock that has gone all high (blue). Other clocks might turn off completely. Sometimes, they continue to work fine. There is no identifiable pattern to what happens to them which means I haven't been able to figure out a way to keep it from happening.

Anyone have any ideas on this or for a clock system that will allow three separate clocks that will run non-stop without breaking?

Reaction score
    I have noticed something similar - I ended up moving to storage chain prime number clocks when the delay I'm after is big enough - they seem to be more stable - if you're looking for an interval that is shorter than the storage clock then I can't help. (I use a pulse output from the "last" storage or and then feed each of the pulse outputs into an AND gate) I can do up a drawing and upload it if you want.