• listen to the results on soundcloud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Ok Guys, I'm so glad you all want to use this thread to promote your twist on this event, however it is in the planning phase due to needing to be coordinated.

Please don't confuse this with some server event where we give you ships to fight against with AI or otherwise.

This event is for you to go up against another player or players (in team events) in inter-server tournament.
    That mean you build your own ship and then are "weighed in" to a class.

Each interested party should contact me direct, this can be done in a number of ways, ranging from PM here, all the way through to twitter, G+ and Gmail.

Once I have the "Tour Destinations" set and agreed, we can plan an actual schedule for the Battles to take place.

This is a unique opportunity to become noticed if you run a new public server or if you are an unknown PVP ship builder.

Conditions are as set out in the OP. Many people were on Holiday over the December Period, as such this Tournament was pushed back. It is not cancelled, simply put it would never have been finished in 2014. There are already 7 Stops on the Tour, that takes more than a month, without even planning who is where and when.

This is the most likely Time Frame:

1. January - Planning for the Tour Stops (participation phase)
    2. February - Weighing in Pilots (registration phase)
    3. March - First Round Qualifiers (Battle Try Out's)
    4. April - First Round & Second Round Begins here
    5. May - Quarter Finals & Semi Finals here
    6. June - Final Battle!

In Future it will take less time, also I am allowing for disorganized players and No-shows in this.
    There may be rules in place that demand Forfeit for no-shows, however this is being worked on currently.

We will be taking donations during the event, with a proportion paid to the Hosting Server of that Stage.
    ~We Hope that events like these and others like it may form an additional funding stream for server struggling to make ends meet.

Any remaining Funds leftover will be Donated to Schine to help towards Starmade Game Development

Reactions: Lidren
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There was no promotion going on, only answering questions. As to npcs, they were never mentioned as taking part in the battle.

Originally you were leaving ship size limits up to host server, has that changed?

In any case. Totally still prefer to be part of this one than try and run my own. More the merrier.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    There was no promotion going on, only answering questions. As to npcs, they were never mentioned as taking part in the battle.

Originally you were leaving ship size limits up to host server, has that changed?

In any case. Totally still prefer to be part of this one than try and run my own. More the merrier.

The Top limit is set my servers, this means like an international runway, you determine how large a weight class you wish to deal with. Example if you have a 500 max limit, then you will not host any large ship battles in the tournament and we will plan to use your event date for ship sizes/weights in the class suited to your server rules. This will all be set and discussed with each owner on a case by case basis.

Think Formula 1 or the Olympic Games. Some kind of battle related mashup of those :D

PAN GALACTIC TOUR 2015

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ahh, gotcha. Let me know if there's anything else you need to know.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The ship sizes should be announced ASAP, so that builders can get to work immediately if they already don't have a ship of that particular size, especially if we're dealing with 25k+ mass ships. Is recording the event allowed? I'd like to do some videos of the event on my channel.