Intel graphics card refuses to work

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I understand this game does not agree with intel graphics cards too often but i have 2 identical computer here with identical drivers, all of which are up to date. on one computer the game works fine but on this one it refuses run after the level loads. the moment it reachs 100% it crashes to desktop. everytime i start game from the launcher it gives me an error saying that there has been an error with my intel grpahics card. i have followed its directions but nothing has changed.

Reaction score
    You have to update your graphics card. if your game wont load because of it it should give you a link. You have to go to that site and download the graphics card update. I had the same thing happen with my new computer. It will download, install the things and it should restart to finish the update.I dont remember if it was exactly at the given link so you may have to look around a bit. good luck.

Reaction score
    No, seriously, whoever thought that integrated graphics cards were a good idea? Sure, you get a more compact product and it\'s cheaper, but on the other hand? lower performance, shorter lifespan (idk if this is actually true), you can\'t really upgrade or replace your GPU...oh, and good luck trying to play games

In terms of your problem though, I\'ve got nothing, sorry :P. Try using the computer that works?

Edit: @ #2, I highly doubt that will work, after all, he did say that his drivers were up to date. Just saying

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    i already tried this i did everytime of upgrading i could possibly do i was hoping for a setting that i might be over looking or maybe a a version i could downgrade to that works better

Reaction score
    \"i have 2 identical computer here with identical drivers\"

Have you checked the power settings of windows? Some of those power saving options for graphics cards can screw with things.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    that might actually be it sense i messed with the power options on the computer that starmade does work on

Reaction score
    this happening to me and i hate it so much because i have a intel core i3 plus i have windows 8.1 and i dont know if its becausei have 64bit.