Intel Drivers update makes online playing impossible atm

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, i have an Intel(R) HD 3000 graphics card which was sufficient to play the game at decent graphics. now i updated my drivers iget the error:
    EncryptionOperationNotPossibleException:Null.

I don't know why, neither how my graphics drivers can intefer with online issues when i can still play singleplayer.

i cannot remeber which driver i updated from, but this is the first time i've uptdated it since i got te computer back in 2012. i guess i had a 2012:year driver before updating.
    I am now trying to switch back to the previous driver (i think i found it) and hope for the best, though i shouldn't have to do that should I?

Any comments or thoughts in the matter is warmly welcomed!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    woth to mention: i also updated my drivers for Wireless something. the: Wireless 15.0.8 Ds64. 19Mb big, dunno if that might have something to do with it. i am using internet through an Ethernet cable.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t have an intel card and i am currently having this problem. Happened to me after a crash while playing multiplayer. I just re-did the Uplink to star-made.org and now it seems to have went away. Don\'t know more than that sorry.

Reaction score
    I have a AMD motherboard with a nivida graphics card so what i think it could be is that the intel processor cannot handle playing a server

Reaction score
    Actually I can almost completely say my hypothesis is correct. I\'m talking to some friends and they said that its working fine other then my friend who has intel