Intel card, cannot star the game

EJM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello, I've seen a lot of problems like this one but I wanted to make a new thread for better details and such in case my problem is any different.

As soon as the game goes up to 100% loaded, it closes and nothing happens.

Java is up to date, I tried turning sound off and nothing happened.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    try update your intel drivers by going to the download center on the intel and select your graphics chipset

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Default.aspx?lang=eng

EJM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve updated the drivers that weren\'t up to date, but now instead of closing, the game shows me an error stating the it is possible that my intel drivers are causing the problem and should be updated.

EDIT : I\'ve just received an email from schema giving me a direct link to an updated version of my graphics card (seems the intel updater wasn\'t too reliable). I\'ll see if that works. Thanks for the help so far.

EJM

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So now the game works like a charm thanks to the download schema suggested, everything is fixed now.

VariousArtist,

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=22627&lang=eng

Though I doubt it will do any difference seeing that it was an updated version of my own graphics card.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, so i recently got a new computer with a 3317u intel with integrated HD 4000, I did the automatic update which didnt give me the right file because the game was crashing at 100%. I found and manually installed the update. I have gotten starmade to work, however, i sort of made too big of a sacrifice to change the driver because now all intel software on my computer crashes at start-up. I get \"GfxUIe\" has stopped working and many error messages similar to that when opening anything that has to do with intel. I was wondering if anyone has had this problem and knows if there is any way to fix it. Thanks.