Initial Reactions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Firstly just want to say hi and a huge thank you to the developer. This game has huge potential and I hope development continues for a long time to come.
    I'm sending over a few players - I run one of the biggest roleplaying mincraft communities over at hollowworld.co.uk. I'm advertising this game to our members so hopefully can get you a few new players!
    Can we or will we be able to name planets?
    And on the topic of planets (and I appreciate this game is in alpha and you have only recently implemented star systems) I do feel there are far too many planets grouped together and it kinda spoils the immersion of empty space a bit. All the different coloured balls of rock so close together looks like a giant game of snooker.
    Anyway! Love it so far and I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    What is snooker?

Schema has said we\'ll be able to rename objects someday, but not quite yet! And there are places where planets are difficult to find. The sectors they\'re in move, so when they align it\'s pretty cluster-snooky, but other times it can get lonely. Glad to see more people coming to SM! Thanks!

Reaction score
    Snooker is a type of pool game, as in 8 ball. only diffferent

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Greetings! I\'m glad more dedicated communities are finding Starmade and realizing it\'s potential. We\'ve already got several large multi-server factions spanning these stars. One more would be quite epic.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey I\'m from Hollowworld too (Not a mod or anything, just a member of the community)!
    It\'s good to see some people drifting in, this game looks amazing and I really do hope it does well!
    I can see great potential in it :D