Info on custom npc factions?

Reaction score
    Basically I wanna make some but I noticed there's like 4 downloadable on the website so I'm wondering if there's like some glitches or whatever that's making the npc factions not worth making.

Reactions: Celotown777
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Basically I wanna make some but I noticed there's like 4 downloadable on the website so I'm wondering if there's like some glitches or whatever that's making the npc factions not worth making.
    Honestly I think it just comes down to the game stopping development when it did, and no one's gone out of their way to make NPC factions. I'm currently attempting to make a list of NPC agreeable ships, both cargo and combat, just so you can feel the fun of some okay (but not OP) designs taking pot shots at you

Reaction score
    Honestly I think it just comes down to the game stopping development when it did, and no one's gone out of their way to make NPC factions. I'm currently attempting to make a list of NPC agreeable ships, both cargo and combat, just so you can feel the fun of some okay (but not OP) designs taking pot shots at you
    Alright, thanks. I wanna try building my own custom npc stuff eventually bu uhh.. we'll see how that goes lol

Reactions: Celotown777