Inactive.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7

Hello Players,
    As you know i owned the Old Republic and then TRA (Not the old one) for a few days. I decided to close these factions due to these problems:

• Low amounts of members.
    • Limiting Creativity.
    • Had to make replicas of the SW ships, which was hard for me. (But i can make random ships look good)
    • And more.
    This will help because:
    • Players will be able to load custom weapons on their ships (On certain ranks)
    • Builders will be able to make custom ships as long as they have our faction theme on them.
    • More Action.
    • Instead of flame wars, we will focus on fighting serverside instead of what's happening most of the times in faction wars.
    • Much more.
    Invictus League

What is the Invictus League?
    The Invictus League is a Roleplay faction. We're a Semi-Aggresive Faction IC (In Character).
    What's our goal?
    Our goal is to destroy all the Tyrants and the ones to pose threat to us, and rule the galaxy once and for all.
    Are members of the Invictus League permitted or restricted from being in other factions during their membership?
    To join another faction when you're in the Invictus League you will have to wait us until we negotiate with the faction you have selected, otherwise if the other faction rejects the offer , that means you're clearly not accepted to that faction.
    (More Questions to be added)

The Invictus League was a small band of Rebels on the planet Ahaar in the Jenoris Solar System. The Rebellion was made against the Tyrant Empire that was establishing and creating a massive army against our solar system(Jenoris) and others on our planet (Ahaar). We ended those Tyrants, but with many great losses. They were true heroes. We were granted medals, gifts from every world on our solar system and the others and until now, we're ruling the world and we're keeping the peace.(More to be added)

Jenoris Solar System
    The Jenoris Solar System was made 20 thousand years ago by the Star which we have named Jenoris. Humanoid beings where originally evolving on the planet Ahaar and 5 thousand years after the evolving of them an unknown alien civilization landed on the planet Ahaar and gave them great wisdom, a religion which is kept until today and great technology. We do not know who the aliens are and where they went after their visit on the planet Ahaar, but we're always prepared for anything that will come out of the outer space. The Jenoris Solar System contains these planets today:
    Ahaar
    Nodaros
    Kearth
    Ijelas
    Major Asteroids:
    Pabler B11900
    Nukas N18900
    Nebulas:
    Poheris
    Wormhole:
    Andaeris (Ahaar to Ijelas)

Rank System

Our rank system is based on the Empire ones, but with changes.
    These are the ranks and ministries:

Central Government
    • Emperor: iHasTnt
    • Executor:
    • Vizier:
    • Chief:
    • Ambassador: Khius
    Imperial Security Bureau
    • Director::
    • General:
    • Lieutenant General:
    Ministry of Industry
    • Minister:
    • Director:
    • Master Engineer:
    • Chief Engineer: Spazzamatic1400
    • Senior Engineer: KillaKrazy
    • Junior Engineer:
    Invictus Navy

• Lord Admiral:
    • Grand Admiral:
    • Fleet Admiral:
    • Recruit:
    • Crewman:
    • Flight Corporal:
    • Flight Sergeant:
    Invictus Army

• Lord General:
    • Grand General
    • Command General
    • General:
    • Recruit:
    • Private:
    • Corporal:
    • Sergeant:
    Allies
    -

Enemies
    -

APPLICATION FORM:
    IGN*:
    Previous Factions*:
    Skills*:
    Position? (Army,Navy,Industry)*:
    Age?* (Do not lie, 16+):
    Are you mature? (Will be found out when we play together)*:
    Some more information about your self?:
    Will you obey the orders that you're given from the Higher Ranks*(RP/Non-RP)?
    * INDICATES A REQUIRED FIELD.

Our base is on Elwyn Eternity.
    IP: sm.elwyneternity.com:4242

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    You didn't answer the most interesting question:
    Are members of the Invictus League permitted or restricted from being in other factions during their membership?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Depends on what faction. Being in my faction and in an Ally faction is allowed, joining a Neutral or Enemy faction is permitted.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Depends on what faction. Being in my faction and in an Ally faction is allowed, joining a Neutral or Enemy faction is permitted.
    why make it 2 separate conditions?
    why not say "joining a separate faction is allowed regardless of diplomacy."?:p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7

The First Ship of the Fleet:
    The Nahnis Heavy Transport (Cargo/Military) armed with only 2 missile turrets.
    (If you ask why i made a transport as the first ship, it''s top secret.

The loading area can fit 2 APCs or 2 Small trucks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Tommorow i will be going to vacation for 1 week to 3 weeks or more, i will be on the forums every day though.
    PS: If my laptop there can handle SM on the lowest settings, i will be online server-side too. (Elwyn Eternity)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Hey iHasTnt! just wanted to ask you if I could join your faction.
    Here is my application forum:

IGN*: Spazzamatic1400

Previous Factions*: None, sorry for so little experience.

Skills*: Good at building, but my real skill is in engineering.

Position? (Army,Navy,Industry)*: I am applying for the Chief engineer position.

Age?* (Do not lie, 16+): .. Truthfully I am 15 years old. But i am almost 16, and in my experience, the main reason that people put age limits on applications is to have a guarantee that the person applying is of a certain maturity, and since I believe myself quite mature for my age, I think that you should at least consider allowing me into your faction.

Are you mature? (Will be found out when we PLAY together)*: Yes, as stated above, I believe myself quite mature for my age.

Some more information about your self?: I live in Vancouver BC, and am enthusiastic about computer programming (although I have little skill). I also love water balloon fights.

Will you obey the orders that you're given from the Higher Ranks*(RP/Non-RP)?: I have much respect for people in higher ranks then me and will obey all orders they give, as long as I believe that they deserve their rank.

Reaction score
    IGN*: Khius

Previous Factions*: Synith Federation (my own however we made the mistake of building too close to spawn and were targeted by many leading to our demise).

Skills*: I have limited skills in battlefield strategy but my main field is Management and I also have limited experience in space station building.

Position? (Army,Navy,Industry)*: I wish to be part of the Navy (Navy actually means The Military branch that performs operation at sea and it does not also cover space operations, I suggest you change this however it is your choice purely a suggestion, and also you should list the ranks from highest to lowest or vise versa on the forum page as they kinda went back and forth(of course just another suggestion)).

Age?* (Do not lie, 16+): I am going to be completely honest and tell you that I only recently turned 14.

Are you mature? (Will be found out when we play together)*: I would consider myself Mature
    Some more information about your self?: I am a roleplayer, I prefer roleplaying as a Researcher/Doctor or some kind of Administrator/Strategist more than a Soldier.

Will you obey the orders that you're given from the Higher Ranks*(RP/Non-RP)? To be completely honest I tend to argue with direct instruction from superiors if I disagree (not a whining argument but a difference of opinion argument, if that makes any sense to you(and of course it all depends on circumstances)) But this would not be a violent argument just a statement of opinion and a discussion :).

Before you accept (if you intend on accepting) please tell me which server you operate on however if you choose to decline then I won't require that information however if you do decline I request you tell me where I went wrong.

Reaction score
    IGN*: Khius

Previous Factions*: Synith Federation (my own however we made the mistake of building too close to spawn and were targeted by many leading to our demise).

Skills*: I have limited skills in battlefield strategy but my main field is Management and I also have limited experience in space station building.

Position? (Army,Navy,Industry)*: I wish to be part of the Navy (Navy actually means The Military branch that performs operation at sea and it does not also cover space operations, I suggest you change this however it is your choice purely a suggestion, and also you should list the ranks from highest to lowest or vise versa on the forum page as they kinda went back and forth(of course just another suggestion)).

Age?* (Do not lie, 16+): I am going to be completely honest and tell you that I only recently turned 14.

Are you mature? (Will be found out when we play together)*: I would consider myself Mature
    Some more information about your self?: I am a roleplayer, I prefer roleplaying as a Researcher/Doctor or some kind of Administrator/Strategist more than a Soldier.

Will you obey the orders that you're given from the Higher Ranks*(RP/Non-RP)? To be completely honest I tend to argue with direct instruction from superiors if I disagree (not a whining argument but a difference of opinion argument, if that makes any sense to you(and of course it all depends on circumstances)) But this would not be a violent argument just a statement of opinion and a discussion :).

Before you accept (if you intend on accepting) please tell me which server you operate on however if you choose to decline then I won't require that information however if you do decline I request you tell me where I went wrong.

Hey Khius! Just wanted to let you know that I have arrived at the faction base and am preceding to work on the orbital space-station. So if you see any unidentified ships around don't shoot them down.

-thanks
    -spazzamatic1400

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have commenced work on the Research Facility, would be much appreciated if the area was left untouched by others

Reaction score
    Hey Ihastnt! My friend would like to apply to be in our faction but he dosent have a starmade website account so I am writing it for him.

APPLICATION FORM:
    IGN*: bobgoesboom13

Previous Factions*: none

Skills*: good fighter pilot, strategy is to outgun his opponent. Also good at managing resources and gathering them.

Position? (Army,Navy,Industry)*: he would like to be a general in the army.

Age?* (Do not lie, 16+): 16

Are you mature? (Will be found out when we play together)*:I can vouch that he is pretty mature, but with one catch, he needs something to do. (Like build or hunt pirates)

Some more information about your self?: likes sailing.

Will you obey the orders that you're given from the Higher Ranks*(RP/Non-RP)?: yes but might need clarification on who is higher in rank then him.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Don't forget an allies list!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I'll be back on the 20th-23th of August and then i can start building the city of our homebase and tons of new ships.

Also, i'm considering on making a Shipyard since factions are not very interesting and the lack of members stops me from doing ton of things.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Factions must a
    purpose. Ship yards are just for building, but to that extent you limit your members and reduce your standing. Wars are good to create and give purpose to your members. If they go to bored they leave, and with nothing to drive them they get bored.