In response to the recent registry failure.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    My brother said to get 'git gud'.
    Please send this to whomever was involved. Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I wonder how much bandwidth is involved in the uplink authentication process, assuming not a ton. Might be worth it to have a backup server to look at.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Odd how it says login for the forums won't work, but I just logged in to the forums.

Would be nice to log into the game though...

Reaction score
    So tempted not to even bother trying to play this damn game anymore. It's one thing to experience bumps but this authentication thing has pissed me off for the last time. I'm guessing that I'm the idiot for actually paying for games while all of my friends pirate them. -Justifiably

Reaction score
    So tempted not to even bother trying to play this damn game anymore. It's one thing to experience bumps but this authentication thing has pissed me off for the last time. I'm guessing that I'm the idiot for actually paying for games while all of my friends pirate them. -Justifiably
    And people say I'm salty lol.

And yeah When I play a game for almost 2 years that cost me 10 bucks I get super mad too. How dare things go majorly wrong once in a blue moon. :rolleyes:

I and many others are losing a billionth of a cent of our purchased game time here. HOW VERY MUCH DARE THEY! o_O

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I only got 2000 hours of enjoyment before having to stop playing for a whole day?
    This is like a mere 99.7% uptime for the auth servers this last year, that's just clearly unnacceptable for $10, jeez

yeah its annoying but even WoW subscribers aren't entitled to perfect uptime. Calm down.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Guys chill out, play another game for a while.
    If it was an easy fix, it would be fixed I assume. Back seat advice wont help either.
    We on our server are all wanting to log in, hell its saturday but S^%T happens, its a game.

I could list AAA multiplayer games that are released, that the servers have gone down on for days and Im sure you can.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    from what I see this isn't affecting single player,great time to catch up on sp builds/development testing.see there is a upside to everything :)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Single Player works just fine, stop assuming 100% up-time is even possible and get over it.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    He was merely noting that it works fine and stating that it provides a nice opportunity to create new stuff while the problem is being fixed

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    He was merely noting that it works fine and stating that it provides a nice opportunity to create new stuff while the problem is being fixed
    lol busy working on my Faction's HQ and a Fleet Miner while this is going on. :P

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    But you can play it for free without buying it (for now at least). Notice the download button at the top of the page :p
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457845549,1457845471][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Anybody remember SimCity 5? :D

Greets,

Jan
    ohgod, don't even go there