Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!

Calderon Republic

Some will be retrieved.

Others will be forever missed.

None will be forgotten.

Reaction score
    Are there any plans to release these ships for public download? They have some very beautiful designs, and it would be a shame to see them gather dust and vanish completely.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    \'Tis a sad day when a big faction is dissolved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Just wondering. Its probobly too much to ask. But i always did kinda like the design of the ships.

Long live the DFN RA TE And Cr :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I have some of them but none of the massive ships. Guess its time to crack out my own fac i guess.

Reaction score
    The collective has all the blueprints already easy to find when you know were to look

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    They won\'t be gathering dust as revised models of these ships will feature in the Tribes of Casimir, a faction some of the former CR members are working on. Expect those to looks a bit patch-worky, covered in damage, with bits and pieces missing or added.

On another note..The blueprints belong to their respective builders. They decide what to do with \'em. It\'s nobody else\'s right to make \'em available for download or spread them.

In regard to the ships I\'ve worked on.. Yes, I might make the smaller ones, which are less practical for pvp, available for download. Any ship which\'s deemed too valuable, or a \'war-asset\' will be restricted to former CR members, and those continueing on their legacy, even if under a different flag.

In regard to the ships on the picture...

From smallest to largest we have...

Arbalest Class Fighters- Cirdanoth

Punisher Class Bombers- Hull by TwoNiner, systems and interior refitted by Cirdanoth.

Legion Class Corvette- Twoniner

Pilgrim Class Corvette- Cirdanoth

Absolution Class Cruiser-Systems reworked by nearly all of CR\'s members at the time. Original \'The_Abaddon\' by Bongfeldt.

\'Kalamity\' Class Battleship-Main designer and builder Kamika, with help from TwoNiner and others.

More detailed information on any of these will follow, if we ever do decide to set up a thread about the Calderon Shipyards, or the future shipyards of the Tribes of Casimir.

The members of Calderon Republic have build many more ships than just these.. But I didn\'t manage to collect a number of blueprints. These include..

Templar Class Fighter- TwoNiner

Maller Class Bomber- TwoNiner

Torrent Class Corvette- TwoNiner

Desolation Class Frigate- TwoNiner

Proteon Class Cruiser- Zyrr

Resolution Class Cruiser- TwoNiner

Other ships, were mostly personal ships, not flying under the Faction\'s colours, so I haven\'t included them.. Nevertheless, I\'d like to thank all of the Republic\'s members, for the memories, building techniques, and the generally fun times. ^-^\' Thank you all!

Special mention for Claru, Zeveryn, DarkMan and Kamika, our admirals.

Fluffy, my co vice-Admiral.

All the commanders, and captains. ^-^\'

And to TwoNiner, as he\'s both whom started, and ended us.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    It was an honor serving with you all.

-P.A Debris, DFN High Command

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    They are not done fighting yet, they still have many more battles in them.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    The times in CR will be missed dearly. A faction that was killed in its prime. To all CR members, good luck and thank you.

Rest in Peace.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    There will be an issue if you post those ships and claim as your own.

BIG trouble.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Our fleet looked pretty epic and now that we I am with the tribes I am seeing them once more, btw all former CR members even tho we went our separate ways we should still stay in contact, build new ships together help each other and maintain peace in the several different galaxy\'s on several different servers. But if you want to join the cr kinda then joint he tribes cos lesson kamikaze me and others are in it and using our former ships.

Good times always come to an end, like the CR.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Our fleet looked pretty epic and now that we I am with the tribes I am seeing them once more, btw all former CR members even tho we went our separate ways we should still stay in contact, build new ships together help each other and maintain peace in the several different galaxy\'s on several different servers. But if you want to join the cr kinda then joint he tribes cos lesson kamikaze me and others are in it and using our former ships.

Good times always come to an end, like the CR.