in game errors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been playing starmade for around 2-3 maybe 4 mounths now and up untill now i have found no problems or bugs that have not resolved in a small warning saying that whatever part of the game i was accessing was not developed fully yet, that is fine.

but i have just gotten the new update and have found a error with the ships and shops that happens every now and then when the game seems to stop working and i stress the word "properly".

on ship errors i have found 2

1. Ship refuses to connect to all docking moduls on the ship i was using (yes the frame was green and no nothing was blocking the lazer).
    2. Ship freezes mid flight. i can move the curser and i can enter and exit build mode but it is frozen. i get out to see if going out and back in will finx it but it made thiongs worce in that i could now walk right through the ship core, hull, plez storage units and astro cannons.

shop errors

1. First error was when i aprocked a shop, and i couldnt connect to it by pressing B even though i was siting on one of the rings in the centre of it.
    2. And also i have found that the shop wouldt allow me to sell anything to it AT ALL, it simply said you can only sell 0 of this item to all items i tried to sell.

I am sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place but the people in the support messager were doing somthing with servers and hamachi and wouldnt answer me. Just tell me where i should have posted it and i will post it there if this is the wrong place.

And thanks for ur help in advance if u are able to help.
    brunodog66

Reaction score
    I always get exact the same thing, a minute after undocking my destroyer and flying with it. It is SO terribly annoying.

First one I only had once, but relogging fixed it for me though.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    but the problem i found with reloging in was that the ship had moved away from where i spawned by around 500-1000m