improvement to ship travel, ship equipment, more station equipment, better Bobbey AI modual, and mor

Reaction score
    Alright now im am going to put ALL of my ideas i have come up with i got a list here now im shore someone somewhere in the forum as mentioned these but o well one of these ideas may be new

1Ship travel:eek:k now im in my super sized mother ship and am having a horrid time getting around and even going straight take forever to get to other sectors so a hyperdrvie this has been suggested i now this but just renewing the topic and im shore they already are going to implement it but here is what i think would be cool is that a hyperdrive block is like the weapons computer you only need one you put it down and then bam you have it and instead of all this complicated how many blocks you have math you just put in the sector you wana jump to and the distance the destination is and the mass of the ship make a energy requirement and it starts to rapidly drain your energy and once it has gained all the energy it has needed you jump and their is a max travel speed in hyperdrive you can designate like 10x faster then the servers max sublight engines or so .

2Ship equipment: here are a few things i think should be changed or added to equipment for the ship for starters i think its a bit weird that you have no power and you shields are still up so i invented a new power system that i think would be realistic and cool so say you have a huge generator room and it can give you weapons and engines the power to work but not at the same time for a long time and you run low on power you have a option of slowing down and have a higher chance of getting hit in a battle or you can shut down your weapons to keep going and have shield this is already in the games but now when you run low on power instead of keeping shield and just you weapons slowed down all system weaken but they don't weaken as much this also raps around the hyperdrive if you want to jump faster you can divert power from your other systems the shield will almost shut down or just shut down and your weapons will do the same along with engines

3More station equipment and purpose: now don't get me wrong the factory you can put on stations are nice but still lakes a purpose other then a way for chicken ***** to be inviable and save their stuff i was thinking like a repair system you can attach your docking claps magnets or whatever is added at least i hope something more is added cus ""docking a large ship is simply a royal pain in the ass."" anyway the repair modal will repair and replace broken blocks now one way i thought this could work is if it uses blueprints from the catalog to do this but i also know some server don't allow them so another thing is a block or a existing block to have a option to save the ships structure like a blueprint but it only saves one and that is the ship its attached to if broken it looses the info

4Better Bobby AI modal:eek:k this system is great already i can attach a million ships to the bottom of my big ship with the AI computer on them and release a swarm on pirates and ""bad players" as my brother called them but if their abilities can be improved a bit more so they can auto redock and not get lost in space after or in a fight also if the ships them selfs could avoid crashing into each other like a wireless connection block that can be added to the mother ship to connect them this would also tell the AI's where to dock and where to stay near/not stray to far after or during a battle or just in general

another thing id like to add is a scavenger mod where you put a long range transmitter on your station or ship and the ships with scavenger lasers plex storage and a AI modal that is set on a option to scavenge (drone) is sent out to mine asteroid and plaits within a set number of sectors Max is determined by the server owner and these bot return when they have a full inventory and can what for the player to remove the loot or store it in a plex storage on the ship or base and another thing is if these drones pick up near by (occupied) pirate and player ship they turn and go back to the ship or station with THEIR long rang transmitter and redock to try to protect the cargo they gathered and themselves and if they did not finish their job or if they are set to go again automaticly then they will take of again in a few min's after storing their inventory into a plex storage giving them a more useful purpose

5And more: heres is a list of smaller misc ideas i have first bigger sectors or a smooth transference from sector to sector cus im in a battle with a player or pirate and iv almost got those darn shields and pop another sector my orientation is of my aim is off and damnit those f-ing shield have recharged so ya

also id like to touch on the inventor now i have to say i love being able to hole 400,000 block and more of everything in my inventory but its just a way for people to not lose anything they just stash all their important thing in their inventory and their they can never lose that 1,000,000 blocks of hardened hull so i would like to see one of the two 1:you have a limited amount of a block in you inventory (reasonable) or 2: their is a death penalty like you lose 15% of each stack of blocks you have and so on thats it on the list and can think of anything more right now so tell me what you think do you agree or disagree (AND WHY)

Reaction score
    a ship bay shield system i know their are plex doors but that just dosent work all the time they close on me and just dont look good i was thinking you could designat an area where the shield can affect without a phsical block and this shields would only allow factoin members ship in