Impossible to manufacture docking enhancers.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    With the recent-ish changes to the config, the old docking enhancer is now a turret docking enhancer and there is no way to create docking enhancers. This is a very very tiny thing that can be fixed by adding just a few lines into the config. Please fix it so I can make docking enhancers on multiplayer server. (don't own it so I can't edit the files myself)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why not make a Scrap ship? It\'s just taking a single block making a square (or anything, any size), and then use that to spawn in by a shop mine/dismantle the ship, it will give you more parts you wanted allowing you to get more without having make them, just have enough cash.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Because it is completely broken and goes against the whole space exploration/crafting/building principle?

I want to MAKE my ship from parts I manufacture. I know about the workaround with blueprints that give you copies of items you need, but that\'s the opposite of what I want to play like.

Reaction score
    This might help you; I haven\'t looked into how it\'s done yet, but you might be able to add a recipe in: http://star-made.org/content/player-made-crafting-recipes-possible

Just temporary, of course, but at least you\'ll be able to until an official recipe can be added in.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I don\'t think it breaks the game, after all, you need the cash.
    Schema said somewhere that what joke of an economy there is right now is like this for the Alpha. Careful balancing will come later.
    It\'d be a hassle for people to test and push the limits of what you can build.. if it took forever.

Grinding isn\'t fun. Though if some enjoy it, they are actually free of taking that route right now. For the others, there is another route. I think having both paths is the best solution. None is bad or broken, it\'s just up to personal preferences.

Fum

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I\'m not saying remove blueprints. If you want to play like that be my guest. I don\'t so I don\'t use them.

Also, I would edit the config, I even know how, but like I said. It\'s for a multiplayer server I do not own and that\'s why an update would be better. Also, it\'s another reason why I posted. It\'s such a tiny task to fix it but it\'s not fixed for over two months :/