Important Lighting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I belive that the lights are way underpowered in most cases. I suggest that you make us able to connect a light with a power generator to increase its diameter until the diameter gets up to 50m long by linking it to 10 power generators (1 per 5 blocks).

Please read this Schema, if you have the time please implement it.

~Melkor

Edit: Also maybe please make the option to have one big light but apply the same generator rule as before with the small lights.

Reaction score
    This would be perfect... I hate having illuminated strips all over my hangers...

10 lights for a 10m room yey!

Reaction score
    I bet it would be better for fps too.

Better to have 1 big light, instead of 20 smaller ones.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    my ship are under lite and need a lot more lamps and i will sped 100000$ big one on lamps

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You could make a big lamp but what i mean is I suggest that you make us able to CONNECT a light with a power GENERATOR to increase its diameter until the diameter gets up to 50m long by linking it to 10 power generators (1 per 5 blocks). I still think that yes it looks good if we have a big lamp but i think we should still be able to connect with generators to prooduce more light.

Reaction score
    I want lights that project so I can see what I\'m salvaging. Basically, I want headlights.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with this. 50 meters maximum length is a bit high (seriously, you want a light to project 50 blocks in every direction? Bit rediculous isn\'t it? I\'d say around 20) but otherwise I like the idea of connecting to a generator increasing light radius.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something similar to the wrathlamp from the Factorization mod for Minecraft would be spiffy.

http://ftbwiki.org/Wrathlamp