Important building tools the game really needs

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Building big ships takes me forever. I can't build much of anything large (100 square meters) without it taking what seems to be like a month. It's mostly because of the really simple-to-solve problem of being only able to place individual blocks at a time.

My suggestions are these:

• Add a click-drag ability to fill in wide areas with the type of block you have equipped. (e.g you have a large area where you need to create several layers of armor)
    • Add a "Replace-Fill" ability to replace all of the adjacently-touching, same-type blocks with another type of block (eg. you have a ship with an exterior hull of gray blocks, and you want to change it to hardened gray blocks quickly)
    • Add a "Copy/Paste Region" ability where you can click-drag a region of your build and copy it over elsewhere.

These are what I believe the game desperately needs in order to make building large ships take less time. Building ships of a decent enough size is a serious pain in the butt; these features will work to greatly solve that problem

Reaction score
    I agree with this, also there needs to be a \"Warp to core\" key or command that jumps you to the ship\'s core module, so you don;t have to leave it in a vonerable spot but still be able to activate it

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Oh fine, I\'ll ruin the sarcasm...

1. Hold down left control in build mode.

2. Learn advanced build mode.

3. ???

4. Build!