Imperial Navy Shipyard

Reaction score
    Server: "brierie" you'll get the ip of the server on starmade servers.
    My Faction: RBF/RCF/Caldiri/Imperial Navy/ etc...
    We used to have a 25 member faction but all my members would make ships over 1000m in any size, station sector is too small for ships that size to dock without lag for the whole server, so we broke the faction into 10 and use voice communications with Dolby Axon sometimes Skype.
    thanks for the info! also who in there right mind will build a ship that big on a public server and why would the person hosting the server allow ships that big? anyways I will check out the server so far sounds pretty good because the server hosts allows ships that big :D. also I don't think I will ever build something that big on a public server but in single player I have and when I go big I go big XD.

Reaction score
    I asked some people to do a ship review on that titan, I guess it might have lag their computers too, because I don't see any reviews on it. Great work on your ship by the way, I need to learn to make smaller ships on servers, every time I get my ship to 15 million blocks everyone gets lag so I'm sticking to building stations for now until I learn to make a good design ship that uses less of everything it needs. :)
    I used to be able to get 60+ fps in that ship but the recent update broke AMD processers so huge amazing ships like that now lag when in the past they didn't also I have a modified version of the masamune and if you like I could upload it and give you credit but first I will have to wait for the game to be less performance heavy again. "sigh"

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    thanks for the info! also who in there right mind will build a ship that big on a public server and why would the person hosting the server allow ships that big? anyways I will check out the server so far sounds pretty good because the server hosts allows ships that big :D. also I don't think I will ever build something that big on a public server but in single player I have and when I go big I go big XD.
    You can get more info from the rules of the server's website, all rules are there.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I used to be able to get 60+ fps in that ship but the recent update broke AMD processers so huge amazing ships like that now lag when in the past they didn't also I have a modified version of the masamune and if you like I could upload it and give you credit but first I will have to wait for the game to be less performance heavy again. "sigh"
    Its okay, when I have time next week I'll update the masamune.

Reaction score
    Okay if you like that ship so much you can have it, I'm giving it to you to finish.
    sure for the most part its done just need to fill In some gaps :) the masamune is currently one of my favorite ships out there :D

Reaction score
    brierie starmade server seems to be down... to all players on it, thanks for this good time we all have "built" toghether. Was finally alone most of time and alicheck have some reason to keep a slot for a useful game I think... anyway Im sad and searching a new server. Hi to starmade community.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Trace = Build

Nass = Lag fest

Infinite Havoc = Yippy!

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    brierie starmade server seems to be down... to all players on it, thanks for this good time we all have "built" toghether. Was finally alone most of time and alicheck have some reason to keep a slot for a useful game I think... anyway Im sad and searching a new server. Hi to starmade community.
    Try Trace Build server BlackJedi , apply on the community server. We like to build on that server and I know you like hunting pirates you can do that on that server too. If you can get all of our old friends to join, it would be cool. there are nice players on that server so I don't think you'll have a hard time making new friends.

Right now, I can't play online starmade, I don't have good internet on this different country. So it might take me 4 months to get back after I do my business here.

So does that mean we don't have a home server anymore?

Trace Build server is my new home now.

Last edited by a moderator: