Imperial Navy Shipyard

Reaction score
    you should show the small town you are talking about, not much to see from the outside really.

Reactions: TheBlueThunder
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    1000? woah,that is bigger than my death star by 300m :D this would kill my PC ,and then burn it,and then kill it again

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I guess I have a strong PC, I put in a lot of money setting up my rig with 5 gtx 780, yep its still hollow, and it does kind of lag on my daughter's old PC. Thanks for the comments and likes, my daughter and I are working on it together.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    ummmmm the titan you made lagged my computer and i only had it at 500max segments......nice work anyway
    I asked some people to do a ship review on that titan, I guess it might have lag their computers too, because I don't see any reviews on it. Great work on your ship by the way, I need to learn to make smaller ships on servers, every time I get my ship to 15 million blocks everyone gets lag so I'm sticking to building stations for now until I learn to make a good design ship that uses less of everything it needs. :)

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I have to see that town :D and blow it up of course :p
    Very boastful eh? I see the dark side in you dark_J :D, its in single player my daughter is the one building the town :p
    I don't dare making something that big on the servers because I respect the other players that doesn't want lag everywhere, and plus I have a big faction, where will they dock their ships ;)

Reaction score
    Very boastful eh? I see the dark side in you dark_J :D, its in single player my daughter is the one building the town :p
    I don't dare making something that big on the servers because I respect the other players that doesn't want lag everywhere, and plus I have a big faction, where will they dock their ships ;)
    fair enough also what is your faction name and what server is it on?

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    fair enough also what is your faction name and what server is it on?
    The Brotherhood Militia/ Caldiri/ RBF/RCF/ Imperial Navy, I play on brierie with my friends and mushroomfleet if I want to build something nice or find cool ideas from other ship builders, their advice in that server is very good. But if you want to blow up players join us in brierie we need more dark side players :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    The Brotherhood Militia/ Caldiri/ RBF/RCF/ Imperial Navy, I play on brierie with my friends and mushroomfleet if I want to build something nice or find cool ideas from other ship builders, their advice in that server is very good. But if you want to blow up players join us in brierie we need more dark side players :)
    thanks for the info! PVP in starmade has always been a big part of this game for me also building nice ships but mainly PVP :P. also could you give more detail for the server and faction name etc having a bit of trouble figuring out which one is the server and which one is the faction.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    thanks for the info! PVP in starmade has always been a big part of this game for me also building nice ships but mainly PVP :p. also could you give more detail for the server and faction name etc having a bit of trouble figuring out which one is the server and which one is the faction.
    Server: "brierie" you'll get the ip of the server on starmade servers.
    My Faction: RBF/RCF/Caldiri/Imperial Navy/ etc...
    We used to have a 25 member faction but all my members would make ships over 1000m in any size, station sector is too small for ships that size to dock without lag for the whole server, so we broke the faction into 10 and use voice communications with Dolby Axon sometimes Skype.