Imagination Builds

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And thank you everyone that added likes and other rates, I think I got up to my 625 of them now and a title of well-known-member, which is kind of weird because I'm not well-known at all. But thank you.

Reactions: Com101

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And I'm also working on building ships for a faction. Here's pictures of the ships I'm working on

I didn't make the shell of this ship its Two's work, I'll be reshaping it, adding more details and the guts too.

And a mining ship from Eve and the shell is not done.

The Gundam suit that I'm working on will take sometime to finish, so many projects. No pictures yet.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what is the ID for that new block ? :p
    The old manufacturing ids are the new block ids of the new blocks
    try those:

MAN_SD1000_CAP= 223
    MAN_SD2000_CAP=224
    MAN_SD3000_CAP=225
    MAN_SD1000_FLUX=226
    MAN_SD2000_FLUX=227
    MAN_SD3000_FLUX=228
    MAN_SD1000_MICRO=229
    MAN_SD2000_MICRO=230
    MAN_SD3000_MICRO=231
    MAN_SD1000_DELTA=232
    MAN_SD2000_DELTA=233
    MAN_SD3000_DELTA=234
    MAN_SD1000_MEM=235
    MAN_SD2000_MEM=236
    MAN_SD3000_MEM=237

Use only the numbers for /giveid <playername> <id> <amount>

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    15 minutes? Are you kidding? It would take me hours to do that amount of detail!
    Nope I'm not kidding, 15 minutes was my time while I was putting some details and my wife exited my StarMade Client and told me to come back to Earth.

Every player or person builds at a different rate of speed. And the part of the ship that I was building was at bottom part with the new blocks.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Nope I'm not kidding, 15 minutes was my time while I was putting some details and my wife exited my StarMade Client and told me to come back to Earth.

Every player or person builds at a different rate of speed. And the part of the ship that I was building was at bottom part with the new blocks.
    I'm probably just really slow ^-^
    Or I do more than I realise in a set time. Probably the slow part. It's looking fantastic, by the way. One of those "I wish I was this good at this game" ships :)

Reaction score
    I'm pretty sure Jan has been genetically altered to build ships in starmade faster... I used to play with him a while back and I could never grasp how he built his ships so fast. I'd be on for 2 hours and basically get nothing done and Jan would build a shell for his new Titan....I wish I was kidding... :D

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I'm pretty sure Jan has been genetically altered to build ships in starmade faster... I used to play with him a while back and I could never grasp how he built his ships so fast. I'd be on for 2 hours and basically get nothing done and Jan would build a shell for his new Titan....I wish I was kidding... :D
    I'm not that good at building. But thanks JimmyJamba, and if I hadn't join your server I wouldn't have learned better detailing from ArgoContar and you.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    n...no, well yes, it's an Avatar Titan. But "Amarr Victor(y)!". You know, war cries and all.

On a side note, which Gundam? Or will it be one of your own creation?
    Rock, sent me an image to follow. But I'm not allow to post it here. Only when the Gundam is done.