I'm scared for Starmade

Reaction score
    Duel Universe has everything StarMade has and much more, if they keep with what they promised then that is going to kill StarMade very, very quickly.

EDIT: Additionaly, a quick google search found that the dudes making Duel Universe are better funded and they have a much greater ability to make a game. (found this on LinkedIn and a few other places)

EDIT 2: Don't mistake my statement for me not supporting StarMade, but I myself am beginning to loose faith the the developers
    Why would you be losing faith? They update regularly and give the game out for free..... They constantly deliver great features. Of course it's taking time, Game development takes TIME. However long you think it should take, multiply it by three, then by ten again, and thats how long you should wait before doubling it and waiting even longer. It takes triple A title 10 years to make a single player game.

Dual universe is likely not going to be able to make good on their promises. The only likely candidate other than starmade to become something is star citizen, and their not in competition with each other. Star citizen has a budget of hundreds of millions. There are over 300 employs working for RSI and it doesn't get done half as quickly as starmade is.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    BTW - the OP is not a suggestion.

Why is this thread in the suggestions forum, taking up space and distracting from valuable brainstorming?

Reaction score
    Maybe schine can tell us the major bugs they fixed in the update. That might shut people up.

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Maybe schine can tell us the major bugs they fixed in the update. That might shut people up.
    No it won't. Bug fixes are listed after every update ,where applicable. If users are too stupid to look there, putting it here won't make a difference.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No it won't. Bug fixes are listed after every update ,where applicable. If users are too stupid to look there, putting it here won't make a difference.
    Yup, every single update they do they put out a statement of what the new stuff is, and if you scroll down to the bottom there is a list of every bug they fixed in that release.

Not Schine's fault that they provide a bug fix list every update and people can't be bothered to read it.

Reaction score
    Time is a time. Some things gets old and some things gets created.

I hope that developers will have enought power to make this game, while competitors don't sleep.