I'm a noob, but help!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So 2 minutes after the tutorial's done, my ship and me get 2shotted by some enemy

I respawn, skip the tutorial, make a new one, IT HAPPENS BEFORE I CAN ESCAPE.

Somebody help? Can I reset the game or something? They just kill me before I can get to another sector and use the PlexUndeathinator.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    There is a way of getting rid of the pirates, shoot the shop multiple times with anything, and the trading guild will send ships. They\'ll kill you too, but only once. Then they\'ll be friendly.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    so go to StarMade Wiki and find out what commands you can use for cash and deleting enemy ships ^^

If you play online, just change server. With time you\'ll get better at building and flying so you might not lose cores like that anymore.

(not sure if it still works but if you make a ship core and then delete it, you get more back. It\'s a glitch which you can use to gain many cores so you will always have some means of transport even if you get killed. If not, its not hard to earn cash to buy some more ^^)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    http://star-made.org/content/admin-commands

The list of admin commands, you can try giving yourself more cash, or use godmode. The AI having 100% accuracy makes them brutal for new players.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    there is a text file in the files called \"admins\" u may have to put ur ign in that file

Reaction score
    I had this very problem, two commands that helped me get through the initial spawn-killing pirate scum;

1) /god_mode playername true

2) *with enemy targeted* /destroy_entity

Good luck