ILLUSIVE SERVER by cybernetic

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you want a server that will ban you for no reason when you are offline i can highly recommend this one.

The owner of the server is never online and has left the running of the server to admin who really don't know what they are doing. The new server manager who also doesn't know what he is doing does not have the ability to stay neutral on anything and takes the power he has on there to the extreme.

Admins are only present for a limited time each day so server reset is non existant so you have to put up with severe lag, the design element with the mob ships are poor to say the least as they mainly consist of mass hd power blocks.

As for being a pvp server well this is also non existant as everyone hides in the build blocks and there is no pve element either as admin do nothing to incorperate this into the server.

So if want a server that has nothing to offer you then i do suggest you try it.

Reaction score
    This really has NOTHING to do here...contact the server-admin if you have problems or just switch server like everyone else also does, thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah it does, im just giving ppl heads up and ive already moved server, things just need to be said.

Thank you...........!

Reaction score
    Hmm if someone has somthing to say about a server good or bad it belongs here! Plus cyber is correct this illusive server and admin are shockingly bad...

Reaction score
    This forum is about the game itself and NOT about it\'s servers. I\'m pretty sure the admin of illusive isn\'t even active here so who should give a single f*** about this?

I know it\'s annoying to be on such servers, but everyone has to decide by himself if a server is good or not. I don\'t think it changes anything if someone who\'s thinking about playing there reads this, he would still at least try it out.

Also I\'m sure he just created this thread because he needed a valve for his anger (because he got banned), not to help anyone.

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Admins are always present on the teamspeak server and the website. Free to contact.

You were banned for attacking the new Spawn station and therefor this is your feelings.

There are new rules and im quite sure you and your friend Buck here are 100% against it, seeing as you two had the biggest mouths on the server chat.

your oppinion is your own and you have all the rights to say what u want. But trash talking the server isnt going to help you at all.

And you talking about PvP has nothing to do with server nor its admins. Its purely player managed and nothing admins control more then hosting events.