If thou willest, view and review the creation of yours truly

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Mainly just looking for a little feedback, this is the first ship I have made which isn't simply functional. I will upload more images soon. The website keeps giving me an error message for all the rest.

Mass: 6062.4
    Length: 150m, Height: 23m, Width 81m
    Power: 1683317.6 (1841563.8/sec)
    Thrust: 17840.6 PowerCons 140060
    Turning Speed X 1.1 Y 1.3 Z 1.0
    Shields: 37635. (26422/sec) Blocks R/C: 4800/785 PowerCons26400

Bottom
    starmade-screenshot-0006.png Side starmade-screenshot-0003.png starmade-screenshot-0000.png

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well your ship surely has potential, I really like the shape of it.

As for feedback:
    • Use wedges for the back hull so the ship looks less blocky, same goes for the red detailing lines to give it a more of a smooth look.
    • I'm guessing the orange hull is for detailing and it looks a bit chaotic imo. You might want to go with plating for a nicer look.
    • The red hull on the back most likely around the engines would look better if it was 1 layer higher then the black hull.
    Still nice looking ship.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The shape is fantastic. It's original and the curves look awesome.

Aecetym covered what I was going to say, really. Wedges are probably the thing that will improve it most. You could always try put in some smaller-level detail, but with the shape of the ship it may take away from the look. It would depend on execution. (Mostly, doing this could create an industrial look on your ship, which wouldn't merge well with the semi-organic one you have atm.)

It looks awesome, but there is room for improvement :)

EDIT: I actually quite like the orange dots, even though it makes it look chaotic. The whole ship has a chaotic feel, so I think it fits.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I completely agree with both individuals above.

The shape is fantastic. I mean really. Just needs some wedges, and maybe change the orange bits. Otherwise, great ship. Props.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Thanks Guys! I had planned on wedges, ect. but obviously forgot. :D I will upload an update when I have time to build some more.