idea for the helmets

Reaction score
    well we all know in the new update helmets are removable well i tryed joining one of my favorite servers and my helmet wasn't in my inventory so i had the idea where we had press a button to get the helmet and also where we can add attachments to the helmet that activate with the gun out like a red laser dot or a scope that can be toggled on and off this is just idea and some attachments are just plain like a flashlight that turns on in the dark and turns off in the light and a adjustment screen for the helmets cannons that im going to talk about now well i know we got guns already but what about a gun attached to a helmet that has alot of stage like sniper machine gun rifle pistol and my favorite artillery

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If i understand it corretly you want to have a \"sniper machine gun rifle pistol\" attached to something that you´re having on your head?

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Imagine what would happen if you shot a gun that\'s on your helmet... recoil... ow. Either way, it would kinda look bad. However, what WOULD be cool is some kind of targeting sight visual that appears on the front of your helmet if you\'re holding a blaster (or whatever other weapon might be added).

Reaction score
    With the exception of the flashlight:

Absolutely not. The ideas are stupid and your (lack of) punctuation and grammar really drives that home.

Also: \"and i dont do much punctuation\"

It benefits everyone when you don\'t act like a complete dolt. Forgive my rudness, but people who think they\'re so amazing that they don\'t need proper forms of communication piss me off.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    u need do right punctuation or u sound leik idiot. You can\'t just decide not to \"do much punctuation,\" it\'s not optional, unless you actually WANT to sound stupid for some reason,

...Flashlights on helmets are good and already suggested, but the rest is dumb.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I don\'t post for wall-of-text posts. I post for other posts in these threads only.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    If you use correct punctuation, typographical errors typically are overlooked. unless the entire sentence is grammatically indecipherable.

Sometimes when i read punctuationless or grammarless posts, it feels like i\'m reading this:
    \"Have you ever been so far even as decided to use go want to look more like? I\'ve been as far as you can be while deciding to use and going to wanting to look more like. You can\'t decide to go to use wanting more to look like with out going that far. So, have you gone so far as decided to use go want to look more like?\"

Reaction score
    one reason why i dont like punctuation is some of my punctuation keys dont like to work inless i slam down on them and last time i did that i had to repair my desk for my computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Improvice then! There are plenty of unused/noncommon keys on a keyboard, or just get a proper keyboard.

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    No move keys? :D

Yes, use ENTER and space and ´ instead of , etc