Ice Planet Rock worth a fortune

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I get that ice crystals should be valuable but the ice planet rock is worth 100 I think, which the planet is made up almost entirely of.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    While I like it that you want to point this out, it\'s not a bug. Perhaps this thread belongs more in the suggestions board.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Really? I can\'t believe that every block on the planet is meant to be worth as much as a level 2 mineral.

EDIT: gave your post a quick read and missed your point, however, I think unintended values for objects would fall under the category of bugs. I\'m sure we\'ll both survive given that this post is here!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well this is early Alpha, after all. Such strange differences in block values is to be expected at the time. Tweaking the worth of these blocks isn\'t exactly top priority at the moment either (though i\'m sure solving this would only take a couple of minutes on schema\'s part); there\'s alot of serious, game-crippling bugs that are preventing hundreds of people from playing the game right now that take top importance on schema\'s to-do list.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll be sure to clear all potential bug reports/suggestions with you. Will have the TPS report on your desk asap.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    EDIT: gave your post a quick read and missed your point, however, I think unintended values for objects would fall under the category of bugs. I\'m sure we\'ll both survive given that this post is here!

I doubt Schema unintentionally made a typo in the block value; if he was that careless, the game would be far more crippled with bugs than it is now. The value is intentional. It\'s probably a placeholder too, for the time being. Or, ice planet rock is simply that valuable. Go figure...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    haha, very funny :)

I like these kind of threads. The fact that you\'re giving input on the game is very helpful. I just wanted you to know this is more of a suggestion than a bug :)

I have to agree with you all the way, though. Ice Planet rock is too valuable. I think its worth should be reduced to say, 5 credits per block, rather than 100.

Reaction score
    Thank you so much! I just happened to be on an ice planet in my game that was open in another window when reading this. Now i am pretty much digging out the whole planet, and also, cactus from the desert planet is also worth $100, thanks for the tip!