I was on the hunt for pirates and found them, I guess...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I was searching for pirates and immediately afte traveling straight up from my space station I found three pirate ships in a straight line, doing absolutely nothing. I took a screenshot of them in the line but was in fullscreen so it didnt work, but I took one in window mode after I flew them all back to my space station and docked them.

Anyone know why they would just be sitting there? When I entered them the first time it said something about being controlled with a bobby AI or something, but other then that I'm a bit confused...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    And right after that I have once again found un-piloted pirate ships, though there where only two this time, I got a screenshot of them in space...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    happens every now and then, its a bug because the default isanth doesnt have a bobby AI module that could control the AI, when the game realizes that, the ships will be \"dead\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve never encountered that, all the pirates I\'ve faced would attack me first. It would be cool encountering un-piloted pirate ships so I could add them to my station defence.