I Say! A Genteel Permutation of Spaceships! (FLYING TOP HAT)

Reaction score
    (Note: This post is much more fun if you read it in a faux British accent.)

(Note #2: The horizontal lines are there of Out Of Character stuff.)

Well, hello there, dear chap!

My fine friend, Zoogoo40, and I have invented a revolutionary and incredibly gentlemanly way of traversing this spectacular galaxy.

USING A TOP HAT, MOUSTACHE AND MONOCLE, OF COURSE.

That's right, folks! From the deranged minds that brought you a Tea Set in space and a ship that somewhat resembles Angry French Crab Bread, comes a movable combination of a Top Hat, Moustache, and Monocle!

These fair craft can be gracefully flown up to and placed upon other spacecraft to provide a much-needed boost to MANLINESS and ETIQUETTE. We call this "Genting".

The amazing Top Hat features:

• A decisively plush purple velvet interior,
    • Lasers that dutifully apologise for causing any damage whatsoever (in a British accent of course. Although, due to your non-British minds, they may just sound like "Pew"),
    • Fantastic interior lighting,
    • A sumptuous red stripe,
    • A Spiral Engine, so you may power this Hat with your Fighting Spirit (Just in case you can't, there is plenty of energy to keep it operating at optimal capacity),
    • And an Anti-Tyrant Repulsion Wave TM, (ATRW - at-rew)

The ATRW is a device used to dispose of fools if you do not wish to endeavour their stupidity any longer. It is mounted upon the inside of the frontal face, beneath the lavish velvet, and can be used whenever the pilot desires. It has been tested on small ships of equal size and smaller than that of the Moustache, and causes them to involuntarily vacate the area, thus "pulling a Team Rocket" in a rather spectacular fashion.

Some may be thinking; "Why?". Well, we think that, "What's the point of a game if you can't have fun and make other people smile."

COMING SOON! (Maybe)

• Walking Cane,
    • Tie,
    • Bow Tie,
    • Pocket Watch,
    • Perhaps even an entire upper-class Britishman.

Now for the part you've all read this far to see:

DOWNLOADS AND SCREENSHOTS:

The Top Hat can be found here.

Likewise for the Moustache and Monocle.

Screenies are located here and here.

Keep in mind that the Top Hat is a fully functional ship, having shields, weapons and power, but the Moustache and Monocle barely have any of those, being purely for TEH LOLZ.

The Moustache, however, is rather fast, because it MUST DASH!

(Heheheheheheheheheheheh. Puns.)

Now, we have a challenge for you, players of StarMade. We want you to go and "Gent" as many ships a possible and post the results here, in the Genting Thread.

[OFF]

[...]

[..]

[.]

[]

|

Reaction score
    Indeed! But wierd is only weird to those whom have not grown up around said weird! This weird-osity is astoundingly normal to us \'weird\' folk.

Reaction score
    Blame the Voices!

But, not-so-seriously, I wanna see how creative people can be with just a top hat, moustache and monocle.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This is awesome! I can see the Agelast with a Top Hat, Monocle and moustache...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Yes I can, good sir! May have to wait till the morn though, I\'m afraid. A Gentleman like me shouldn\'t be staying up past his bed time! Excuse me now, I must go and comb my moustache!

Reaction score
    The enemy will find it folly to make my demise, once my battlecruiser is given this fine disguise!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simply... amazing! Two questions: Was this inspired by GameChap and Bertie? And have you considered submitting this artwork to them to showcase?

Reaction score
    Nope, this was not inspired by them, but I have heard of GameChap. But I have no idea who Bertie is...

And thus, no, I have not considered sending this in to them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you watch minecraft related stuff on YouTube, the channel is AdamzoneTopmarks. Some people find their voices irritating, but I kinda like them. They do mod reviews, minecraft news and updates, showcasing awesome builds, and occasionally play other games as well. AFAIK, they may not even be aware of Starmade.
    Anywho, Bertie (IGN BertieChap) is his co-star.