I own a faction but not part of it?

Reaction score
    Help! I logged in to my starmade as a guest cause I was offline went in to my singleplayer world
    and found that I was not on my faction but still owned it? You see if I opened the my faction screen
    it said in relations I was owner but all I only had the buttons creat faction and faction points all the
    rest where gone and it says I not part of the faction cause I can't use any of my factioned ships
    or stations. I'm using the new launcher and latest starmade version. ( I hope somone can fix the problem oh and I did spawn at another trade station as if I where a new player. I hope all this
    info helps :) )

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    you logged in as a guest - not your actual correct player name - so to the server you are a new player, hence the new spawn and not being a part of the faction you made when you joined the game with the correct name.

Not a bug, uplink your account again and make sure you join your SP world with the same name you created the faction with.

Reaction score
    you logged in as a guest - not your actual correct player name - so to the server you are a new player, hence the new spawn and not being a part of the faction you made when you joined the game with the correct name.

Not a bug, uplink your account again and make sure you join your SP world with the same name you created the faction with.
    Thanks I will try that. But I have logged in before as a guest cause I can't log in when not connected
    to the internet and I was on my faction even though I was a guest cause I used the same user name but
    when I did that I think it was before the latest update so it may have changed now
    [doublepost=1469296839,1469295220][/doublepost]

hm tryed logging in with password and user name but still the same result