i need to find that ship!!!!

Reaction score
    so, can someone give me the sment of a very old ship, its the r.l.s legacy, i was looking for that ship, but the video link is very old and dont work, if someone have that ship, please make a download link, the original video:

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    You could just ask the creator of the ship

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I have a backup of all uploads to the old StarMade website, I will ask Saber if he is ok with me sharing it.

I won't be able to do this until I am back home from holidays in a week.

Reaction score
    I have a backup of all uploads to the old StarMade website, I will ask Saber if he is ok with me sharing it.

I won't be able to do this until I am back home from holidays in a week.
    Oh this is very Good Bro, i guess it Will be Good to have those old ships back on space again, I'm looking for it, and Glad someone had the backup of those

Reaction score
    Oh this is very Good Bro, i guess it Will be Good to have those old ships back on space again, I'm looking for it, and Glad someone had the backup of those
    Just let me know When you can, i cant wait do update the legacy

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Ahh, the good old days; when the world was flat and Starm-Ade was a lot simpler.

A few thoughts...

1) That ship looks to be pre-rails. There is a good chance that most of its blocks are considered legacy and thus, unusable. Major refits abound.

2) Provided the ship takes a while to find/restore; at that size class, it may be faster/ simpler to recreate the ship manually.

3) Stylish as it may be, that ship does NOT look QuickFire friendly. ...Then again, I like being surprised. 😁