i made a video thing!

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Congrats on your first Starmade video.

Content wise, your video is a bit lacking. Maybe use build mode next time to speed up the process and you'll be able to show more off during your video. You can do that on a planet by placing and then entering a build block.

I also recommend switching from Bandicam, which is a terrible program, to something like OBS. Open Broadcaster Software - Index OBS is great because it works for streaming and recording, it's free, doesn't come with a watermark, and you can do a lot of basic formatting and editing right in the application.

Creating good content isn't easy, but keep at it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Congrats on your first Starmade video.

Content wise, your video is a bit lacking. Maybe use build mode next time to speed up the process and you'll be able to show more off during your video. You can do that on a planet by placing and then entering a build block.

I also recommend switching from Bandicam, which is a terrible program, to something like OBS. Open Broadcaster Software - Index OBS is great because it works for streaming and recording, it's free, doesn't come with a watermark, and you can do a lot of basic formatting and editing right in the application.

Creating good content isn't easy, but keep at it.

Thanks

i tried OBS before...its..confusing and gives me bad frams when recording

Bandicam does not and is simple to use!

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Thanks

i tried OBS before...its..confusing and gives me bad frams when recording

Bandicam does not and is simple to use!
    OBS does take some time to set everything up, but once you've got your stuff all configured it'll be twice as (if not more) fast as Bandicam! #Experience

Also, lol, those textures could be used for the best Minecraft prank of all-time. I've got the most devious idea now...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    OBS does take some time to set everything up, but once you've got your stuff all configured it'll be twice as (if not more) fast as Bandicam! #Experience

Also, lol, those textures could be used for the best Minecraft prank of all-time. I've got the most devious idea now...
    well the pack is WIP..i might trash it though but idk

can you give me some links for what to set it to?

Congrats!!! Not sure if intentional, but Stermade...... :p
    thanks..fixed it! :P

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    can you give me some links for what to set it to?
    Eh, it really depends on what you want depending on how powerful your computer is, what outcome you want, etc. Might help you to go through each setting one-by-one (the ones you don't understand, anyway) and Google up what each one means (assuming you don't know some already), or something like that. Hey, it's what I did ages ago!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Eh, it really depends on what you want depending on how powerful your computer is, what outcome you want, etc. Might help you to go through each setting one-by-one (the ones you don't understand, anyway) and Google up what each one means (assuming you don't know some already), or something like that. Hey, it's what I did ages ago!
    welp im having the same problem as before...it starts recording then i click out of OBS to play and it stops and just records the sound

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    If you want a good recorder/video thats easy to use try Camtasia Studio :P
    I can link you to the free (cracked) full version : )
    Ive used it for a while and it works perfectly!