I give up

Reaction score
    lol, most newbie frigates have upwards of 400k
    my one only has 100k shields... and 20k Regen :D
    i just cant find any asteroids to make shield capacitors out of but i have literally millions of the stuff for shield charger

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Here's a thought place the gate out of firing range of the spawn sector and see what happens. If someone still blows it up make sure it has enough shields and guns to take down a frigate or a fleet of them. :)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Are you saying that it's harder to hit by accident if it is big? That's kinda counter-intuitive, innit? It could conceivably have been someone trying to fend off a pirate, and maybe a stray cannon shot or swarmer grazed your hulking death machine. If I were in that situation I'd be pretty miffed.

"Yeah sure, but first let me try and ruin this guy's day." From that perspective you'd be the d-bag for putting something near spawn that essentially locks others out of the server. If that were me and I've got nothing to lose I might just spend an hour or two trying to get back at you.
    Yes firefighting around a giant ring brilliant idea...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1442025741,1442025636][/DOUBLEPOST]You know what just send me the stinking IP. I'll homebase it myself.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Now that'd be funny to watch. :) They'd just go and destroy the other end though. o_O