I fugged up bad!!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So i spawned in a ship that is wayyyy too massive for my system to handle. so now when i load into the game it takes 10 years (not real time) to load. SO i have a question. Is it possible to delete a ship that is spawned in without being in the actual game :/ ?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Follow these simple steps and it should work (ive never actually done it)
    Go to your starmade -> server-database folder and then open the folder with the same title as the world you are playing on. All of the entities youve found are listed there and so you should be able to just delete the ship there.
    Anyone correct me if this will actually break the game or something.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Go to your starmade -> server-database folder and then open the folder with the same title as the world you are playing on. All of the entities youve found are listed there and so you should be able to just delete the ship there.
    i'll try it, im just scared to loose the ship that i actually spent time building and didn't backup before i spawned in this mammoth.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443571194,1443571089][/DOUBLEPOST]
    What if i just delete the blueprints of that specific ship?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    From that folder yes just delete the ship you dont want
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443571470,1443571274][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tested this and it didnt delete the whole world or corrupt it so you should be good to go. Create a backup if you want to be safe

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    From that folder yes just delete the ship you dont want
    [DOUBLEPOST=1443571470,1443571274][/DOUBLEPOST]Just tested this and it didnt delete the whole world or corrupt it so you should be good to go. Create a backup if you want to be safe
    Thank you, dude. You are a life saver.