"I don't think faction permission block means what you think it means ..."

Reaction score
    As a server admin, I'd really love to use the Faction Permission Block in combination with the Docking Module to create public docking areas on my server, where players can dock their ship in safe areas that I create. Honestly that's the thing I was looking most forward to between the time of reading about this awesome new item and logging in to discover that it didn't do it ... Oh and also ...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    +10000

Like why isn\'t this already a thing? Lol. What the heck xD

Reaction score
    The reason why I was excited about the public permission block was actually only this... But I discovered quickly that it wasn\'t implemented yet.

Just make them compatible with docking beams, and people will also be able to open plexdoors and all while being in their ship, aside from being able to dock.

Reaction score
    Maybe Schema could hire me to make icons? I\'ve been doing pixel art in minecraft for years and never had any complaints! I bet I can throw together an icon in 5 minutes for just about anything. I mean, anyone could ... ugh. smh.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Why don\'t you send him/someone who knows him a private message? I guess everyone is happy of a helping hand, however I don\'t see why you shouldn\'t propose it to him.

Reaction score
    He never really replies though, so dunno if he actually reads it.

I proposed to do the music for the game, I think I messaged him twice with like 1 month inbetween or something, got no response.

Reaction score
    faction permission blocks do work but only barely, if you place one directly next to a plexidoor or docking module then anyone can access it, the only problem is that plexidoors only open the single block that is next to the permission block, this is the bit that needs to be fixed