I can't have money

Reaction score
    I've been building stuff using items spawned in by commands. Sometimes it's more convenient for me to buy stuff from the shop, though, if I'm not sure of the id and I don't need that much of it. Therefore, I spawn in L5 ores and sell them. That results in me having a massive amount of money.

Yesterday, I came across a command called /give_all_items, which would fill up all slots in your inventoy with the items you had there to a number you specified. I used that command today. I bought one of every item I needed from the shop and used the command, with 99999 as the amount I wanted. However, I did not fill up every slot in my inventory to start with, so it put a bunch of worthless stuff in the empty slots. I didn't really want my inventory to be full of stuff I didn't need, so I tried to sell as much of the stuff as I could to the shop. Then I just dropped the rest and let it float there.

I realized there was a block I had forgotten, so I tried to buy it from the store, with the intention of repeating the command. I wasn't able to buy it though; I had insufficient credits. I wasn't sure how this was possible. I hadn't been paying attention to my credits, but I was pretty sure I wasn't broke. However, when I looked, I had 0 credits.

In hopes of resolving this problem, I first spawned in a bunch of Quantagen L5 and sold it to the store. My balance stayed at 0, though. I thought my universe might be bugged, so I left the game and reset my universe. However, I started the game with 0 credits (instead of the normal 25000 or whatever), and when I tried to sell some L5 ore, I still didn't get any money.

This is primarily just an inconvenience, because I'm spawning in most of the stuff I need anyway, but I'd like to know if there is anything I can do to fix this.

Reaction score
    Try using the admin command give_credits and see if that works, it is a nasty bug though. Another suggestion is logging on using a different character as it may just be that character in particular that is bugged.