I cant enter ANY ship ?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi there, my problem is, that i cant enter any ship... when im near to a core, it says "enter ship core (R)", but when i press "R", nothing happens! i tried everything, but even google finds no help. if this is the wrong forum, im sorry, but i really need help!

Reaction score
    This is a little stupid question, but did you try moving closer to the core? And what do you mean by ship, just a empty ship core, or ship that might belong to other faction?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Are you in build mode of another ship?
    Are you in another ship?
    Did you change the key binding for entering a ship? (It displays the button for exiting it, not entering it which can be different)
    Does the ship belong to a different faction from yours?
    And, as above said, are you close enough?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just updated my server and client and i got the same problem.. :/

Reaction score
    I\'ve been having exactly the same problem. I get close to the core and I\'m not in build mode but nothing happens. I\'ve tried resetting the universe and it happens to new cores or ships from the catalogue. The game is basically unplayable. Has anyone found a fix yet?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Having the same problem :( . The Devs need to get this fixed ASAP.

Reaction score
    As above. After updating, cannot enter any ship core, but can enter other blocks (gravity, faction, etc). This applies to even newly placed cores.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the problem I and three others on my server are having. As soon as the server updated nobody could enter their ships anymore. So...no ships...no reason to play the game eh? FIX SOON PLEASE.

Reaction score
    Yep, with the new update none of our players can enter their ships anymore. At least this does fix the ship hijacking - just not in the intended way xD

Reaction score
    Yep same issue, just downloaded the game today all ready to try it out and I place down the core, name it SS First (so creative right?), aaaaand nothing. Can\'t get in. At all. So sad. Fix this ASAP please!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Same as everyone above, can\'t enter any ship core, new or old. Mashed every key on the keyboard trying.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    There its an new Patch on http://files.star-made.org/build/

on the bottem

v.

Code:
    20130902_220603