I am an alchemist, I turn soil into L5

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Someone with -lots- of salvage beams array on a ships(87 is not much if you can, say, \"mine\" 10 blocks all at once).
    Not the most precise of mining method, but hey, if quantity is really all you\'re looking for and don\'t mind a more strip-mine approach...

Also, to the OP.... lucky bastard :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Depends. Since it\'s based on randomized recipes, one might argue that he instead was amazingly lucky.... which means that in a multiplayer server, such a recipe would just even be moreso coveted and become an element adding to the dynamic of a multiplayer server asvarious factions might wishes to benefits from it or try to fight over it.

Reaction score
    The problem is, it removes a lot of control.

What if everybody suddenly got lucky?

Would be nice if it could be configured a bit more.. Like having separate groups for \"allowed in input\" and \"allowed in output\", instead of having a central \"allowed in recipes\", it\'s a tiny adjustment that will add tons of more control for servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    This is another reason why the recipes\' inputs and outputs need to be balanced by their (monetary) values.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    On the opposite end of the scale is Blitzkriegsler\'s post. 5 L3 ores, 2 L5 of one ore, and 4 L5 of another ore, and what do you get? Soil!