Hypergate/Station Question

Spartan4845

Master of Chimichangas and Star Trek Shells
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    So I was wondering, is there a way to build a Hypergate and a Station in the same sector without them being connected? or building a Multi Hypergate Hub that is multiple independent hypergates that are close to each other?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I haven't tried this, but I'm pretty sure you could build out a line of blocks from the station to where you want the gate, start the gate where you want it - then remove the line of blocks. Technically it'd be part of the same station, but they won't be physically connected.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You can not have more than one station per sector. it would be smarter to use make them part of one station

Last edited:

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    the only way that i can see this happening is if you use the /load command. its a admin command so don't use if you don't want to cheat.

Reaction score
    In our server, my players just make a long line away from the station, delete all but one block, and build a gate there, that way it's on it's own, it's static, and it works.

EDIT: Just to clarify, it also uses the stations power, so we add rings of energy to it to help the station along.